[Moo] This Easter sunday.... no archery

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 04:56:03 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

Let me say to all how wonderful you are!! You have pulled together and we
did another great Defending the Gate! Thanks to all of you!

Easter has hopped upon us before I have reallized. The plans are to move
Ysar this saturday AM. Then, my family will proceed to the Valley for easter
with the folks. So, Archery will be cancelled this sunday coming, since we will
not be back. Enjoy the day with your families, rest, and relax...

And a bit of good news, Michael and Sara are going to be parents, and Allen
and I will have another grandchild!

--Have a great day!
--Blitha