[Moo] This Easter sunday.... no archery

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 05:09:05 PDT 2007

Congradulations GRANDMA!

TheWolfhou at aol.com wrote:      Greetings all,

  Let me say to all how wonderful you are!! You have pulled together and we did another great Defending the Gate! Thanks to all of you!

  Easter has hopped upon us before I have reallized. The plans are to move Ysar this saturday AM. Then, my family will proceed to the Valley for easter with the folks. So, Archery will be cancelled this sunday coming, since we will not be back. Enjoy the day with your families, rest, and relax...

  And a bit of good news, Michael and Sara are going to be parents, and Allen and I will have another grandchild!

  --Have a great day!
  --Blitha