[Moo] Moving Ysar this saturday!

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 07:13:51 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

Ysar needs our help in moving this saturday, the 7th. So, if you are not
going to Coronation, nor traveling somewhere for easter, and you are feeling
like some exersice, your help will be appreciated!

We will meet at her old house about 9am on saturday. The address is 4512
Commons Drive, Apt 3, Annandale, VA 22003. It is inside the beltway (495) just
south of Little River Turnpike. Mapquest can direct you from whereever you are
starting. Ysar will be renting a truck. After we have loaded the truck, we
will  proceed to the new habitation at 9220 G Cardinal Forrest Lane, Lorton VA
22079.  I expect we should be unloading about noonish. The plan is for all to
go in one  load.

See you saturday, and if not, have a great Easter! Remember Sudentorre is
not haveing archery practice this Easter sunday. Tuesday coming is our business
meeting, and we will be reviewing how Defending the Gate went, and planning
more  on Tourni des Enfantes on the saturday of Mother's day weekend in May.

YIS
Blitha