[Moo] Potential Cub Scout Demo

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 15:17:38 PDT 2007

I am available most thursdays (Mon and Wed I work). Where might this demo
be? Is is a cub scout Pack (usually could be 50 or so boys of grades 1-5th
depending on the size of pack), or a den (if so, could be 10-20 boys, and  which
level/age?) I have my old cub books from my boys and can look at  activities
related to their badge requirements. I am not much help  fighting, but I can do
other things as needed. I have a box of about 15 board  games (3 man morris, 9
man morris, 12 man morris, alquerque, fierges, fox and  geese...) for the
boys gaming.
--Blitha

In a message dated 4/12/2007 7:36:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,