[Moo] Potential Cub Scout Demo

Martha Wallenhorst lghthse at verizon.net
Thu Apr 12 07:36:09 PDT 2007

I can't do the fighting but I have done dozens of cub scout demos and
badges.  I am willing to help.  I am free most lunches and if I know this
far in advance it is just a matter of personal health when we get closer.
Annejke

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.