[Moo] ME Drummers/Dancers

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Mon Apr 23 13:01:58 PDT 2007

Greetings to Suna and the Barony,
    Two doumbecks, ready to go!!!  Yup, I have 2 doumbecks myself so that's
one I can practice with and another one to share at a drum circle.  I'm sure
there are people out there who are interested and don't have a drum so I'd
encourage them to speak up and we can work out drum-shares easily.
    My friend Safiya is the head of the Drummer's Guild up in Carolingia so
I can easily get practice/study materials from her.  After all, there is
much more to ME drumming than the 'legions of doum-doum-tek-ka-tek' you hear
roaming around Pennsic.
    As for dancing, I know some moves I learned up East and out West.
Additionally, there'll be a ME Costuming class at the St Anne's Clothier's
Symposium this coming weekend.
    Anyone else interested in learning more about ME dance and/or drum care
to join us ladies?
    Cheers,
    ~Bianca