[Moo] ME Drummers/Dancers

Denis Gagnon dgagnon77 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:47:47 PDT 2007

Greetings mylady,

WIth my new acquisition from Raquy last week, I now have 2 dumbeks I can use
as loaners.  :-)  There has to be a way to get people together around here.
I don't get enough practice time and would appreciate the input.

My lady and I are in the Ashburn area.  Although we sadly can't provide a
location (the upstairs neighbours wouldn't appreciate), :)  with the nice
weather we have now, I'm sure we at worst can find a park somewhere.

We will also be at the Costumer's guild event this weekend (in ME garb).
I'm planning on attending the ME clothing class in the afternoon, and the
rapier fighter class in the morning (among others).  It would be a pleasure
to meet.

Alexandre de Tourouvre