[Moo] ME Drummers/Dancers

Bambi Nieto hippydippydncr at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 19:11:50 PDT 2007

Greetings My Lords and Ladys,
I am LAdy Beatriz la Mora,aka Bambi.
I dont get around much to events right now becuase my
week ends arepretty messed upbutI dohavethe
occassional Tuesday night or Wednesday night free...
I have also just finished installing a small studio in
myhouse which coul seat a few people...maybe5-6 and I
have 2 drums my self...I am in Herndon right on the
Sterling border and if noone else has and indoorplace
to offer and Alexandre is looking also for a
placetopractice with friends..might I offer my place
oneevening am  month?
Bambi
--- Denis Gagnon <dgagnon77 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings mylady,
>
> WIth my new acquisition from Raquy last week, I now
> have 2 dumbeks I can use
> as loaners.  :-)  There has to be a way to get
> people together around here.
> I don't get enough practice time and would
> appreciate the input.
>
> My lady and I are in the Ashburn area.  Although we
> sadly can't provide a
> location (the upstairs neighbours wouldn't
> appreciate), :)  with the nice
> weather we have now, I'm sure we at worst can find a
> park somewhere.
>
> We will also be at the Costumer's guild event this
> weekend (in ME garb).
> I'm planning on attending the ME clothing class in
> the afternoon, and the
> rapier fighter class in the morning (among others).
> It would be a pleasure
> to meet.
>
> Alexandre de Tourouvre
>

> On 4/23/07, Nicole Spaun <icychaos at msn.com> wrote:
> >
> > Greetings to Suna and the Barony,
> >    Two doumbecks, ready to go!!!  Yup, I have 2
> doumbecks myself so that's
> > one I can practice with and another one to share
> at a drum circle.  I'm
> > sure
> > there are people out there who are interested and
> don't have a drum so I'd
> > encourage them to speak up and we can work out
> drum-shares easily.
> >    My friend Safiya is the head of the Drummer's
> Guild up in Carolingia so
> > I can easily get practice/study materials from
> her.  After all, there is
> > much more to ME drumming than the 'legions of
> doum-doum-tek-ka-tek' you
> > hear
> > roaming around Pennsic.
> >    As for dancing, I know some moves I learned up
> East and out West.
> > Additionally, there'll be a ME Costuming class at
> the St Anne's Clothier's
> > Symposium this coming weekend.
> >    Anyone else interested in learning more about
> ME dance and/or drum care
> > to join us ladies?
> >    Cheers,
> >    ~Bianca
> >

> > >Hi! I was just wondering if there are any
> drum/dance circles in the
> > Barony
> > >that I don't know about.
> > >
> > >I am hoping to get some more practice in before
> Pennsic and it gets
> > lonely
> > >drumming by myself. Is there a drum circle out
> there or people interested
> > >in
> > >getting together and teaching/learning from each
> other?
> > >
> > >I am also interested in learning more about ME
> dance but haven't the
> > >slightest of where to even begin to get started
> in that.
> > >
> > >Thanks all!
> > >Suna

WARNING:
If you cant see my hips,it's not me.
If you can see my hips and I'm not dancing, check for a pulse..no, on second thought, just call the undertaker and then check for a pulse...it saves time.