[Moo] Scribal night

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 08:18:25 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
 Since Enequy can't do Scriptorium tonight, we can have it at my house.  We'll start at 7 and go until 10 or so.  Bring whatever you're working on, or we can do some teaching if you need it.

 Address is 11416 Bronzedale Dr, Oakton, VA 22124 if you want to mapquest it for directions.  You can also call me at 703 409-0780.

 Allergy alert: I do have a very fat chocolate lab in the house that will greet you at the front door (who also likes to lay under the table), and there is a cat that lives in the basement.

 I hope to see you there!
 Brigid/Karen

Enequy <enequy at comcast.net> wrote: Sorry about the late notice but Scribal for Tuesday the 24 is cancelled this
week. I have other commitments and forgot about scribal on this night. Maybe
Brigitt will pick it up and have it over in Ponte Alto so keep an eye open.

Enequy