[Moo] ISO MOL 4 HF 07

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 17:29:27 PDT 2007

Greetings good gentles,
  I hope the spring weather has not totally worn you to the tethers.

  I am asking that a MOL please volunteer for this years Holiday Fair. I  would be most appreciative if you would contact me before this next  months Baronial Business meeting.

  We need to SPIKE the event date as soon as possible to ensure a happy Holiday Fair.

  I may also be needing an MIC if someone wants the job.

  Please contact me as soon as possible.

  Thank you very much for your patience

  Yours in Service
  Lady Karin Taylor de Cameron