[Moo] Practice Location

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 09:49:56 PDT 2007

  I am aquainted with the new owner of the Falcon Ridge Recreation Center and Canine Country Club, it is a farm of approximately 25 acres, I spoke to her about the possibility of having heavy fighting, archery and fencing practices on her land. She had plenty of space and would be open to discussing it with the Barony. Also, there is a large chunk of her farm that would be nice for a small event, remote location but possible.

  Please give her a call and/or visit the property..and you are welcome to tell her that Willow sent you.

  Lauren Shifflett, Owner
  The Leesburg Canine Country Club
  www.LeesburgCanineCountryClub.com
  www.falconridgerecreationcenter.com
  22025 Evergreen Mills Road
  Leesburg, VA 20175
  TEL: (703) 722-BARK
  FAX: (703) 297-8014
  e-Mail: Lauren at LeesburgCanineCountryClub.com