[Moo] returned from Pennsic

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 05:13:37 PDT 2007

Greetings all,
    Those of the house of Wolfhou have returned from  Pennsic, and yes, all
are invited to the usual Sunday archery, thrown, and other  happenings today.
There are tales to tell, catch-up on VA happenings, Bubba  and Mors got new
toys, and a Coronation to plan and prepare for...
    I hope all went well in our absence. This coming  tuesday (14th) is our
Business meeting, and we have lots to do (so all come). I  see that Charles and
Graidhne will  be needing help to move to new house  this coming weekend
(18th). We are hosting Coronation on Labor Day weekend (31  Aug - 3 Sept), and
there is lots to do. I understand Troll will get  computerized, so tuesday the
28th meeting will be troll training (all are  needed who can help)...
    See ya'll soon,
--Blitha