[Moo] Pennsic Moment

Orla Carey orla at lady.sca.org
Thu Aug 23 17:14:03 PDT 2007

Michael Kelly - Keep an eye out on the Pennsic A&S schedule because I know
at least last year he performed in one of the A&S tents in the evening.  I
heard him while sitting in Your Inner Vagabond one night.  He was going over
his play list with the group he was playing with and I actually made a point
of stopping by the performace to pick up his CDs then.  I don't remember why
I didn't stay to listen to his performance but I think it was because I was
on my way to Atlantian Court.

Orla

--
Lady Orla Carey
Personal Secretary to Dame Roxanne Greenstreet
orlacarey at gmail.com

Per bend sinister gules and Or, a wolf couchant contourny sable.