[Moo] Retainers for Her Highness Rowan

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 12:00:58 PDT 2007

Greetings Stierbach...

I am Princess Rowan's Head Retainer, and I am looking for a few retainers who would like to retain for her soon to be Queen Rowan at Coronation.

If you would like to retain for Her Highness Rowan Saturday, Sunday or sometime both days, please send me an email or you can contact Lady Rayne Telarius, robynbecker at comcast.net or Lady Olwynn ni Chinneidigh,  olwyngdh at cox.net.  Lady Rayne will schedule retainers for Saturday and Lady Olwynn will schedule retainers for Sunday.  Let them know  what day and time you will be available.

No experierce necessary.  Training provided if you need it.

We are truly blessed with having Coronation in our own back yard, and Stierbach's founding Baroness will be stepping up as Queen next Saturday.  Come out and show your Stierbach pride as we host the Coronation of Logan Ebonwoulfe and Rowan Berran McDowell.

Vivat Atlantia
Vivat Stierbach

YIS,
Lady Cairistiona de Coveran