[Moo] help for serving breakfasts at Coronation

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 12:44:22 PDT 2007

Greetings friends!

Coronation is fast approaching and I am in charge of breakfasts at
Coronation saturday and sunday mornings. I could use a few helping hands both or
either morning in the Kitchen. Breakfast is simple: cereal selection, breakfast
breads (pumkin, apple walnut, orange, and oatmeal appricot) with butter and
cream cheese, peanut butter and jellies, coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, milk,
OJ or apple juice or V8, scrambled eggs, and bacon or ham. There will be
turkey bacon for those who do not eat pork.

I could use 1 or 2 folks to come in about 6 to 6:30 to help me set up  foods
and drinks, heat the breads, and cook the eggs and meat. And I think 2-3
folks can help with the serving and replenishing of the foods on the breakfast
bar until about 10am. One morning will be fried ham (and some turkey  bacon),
and the other morning will be bacons. Any leftovers will be put out for  monday
breakfast

Let me know if you are able to pop in and help me... (c) 540 809-6404 or
_TheWolfhou at aol.com_ (mailto:TheWolfhou at aol.com)
--Blitha