[Moo] Revised Sunday Feast and reservations at Fall Coronation

Sunniva Kyrre Sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Sun Aug 26 10:43:55 PDT 2007

BlankGreetings everyone,

The wonderful Stirbach Cooks Guild lead by the talented Lady Grace Whytteng has decide to expand the menu for Sunday feast. That's right more food at no extra cost , .

We will be able to take any reservation that reaches us before Friday August 31. If you do not think that it will reach us by snail mail on that date, please let our toll stewards know to add you to the wait list. We will try to get as many folks onboard as possible.

There is still penty of campsites and feasts slots open as this is a fantastically huge campsite with a wonderful huge hall.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Baroness Sunniva Kyrre
Autocrat fall Coronation
http://coronation.atlantia.sca.org

Sunday Feast
East Meets West:

Course One

Guriltai Shul (beef noodle soup)
    Custom accent noodles of a Spike for each bowl.
Lamb Buuz
Eggplant Manta
Chyches (roasted chickpeas with garlic)
Salat