[Moo] Baronial Business Meetings next week

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 21:13:32 PST 2007

On Wednesday, Jan 2nd and Sunday, Jan 6th. The Wednesday meeting will be at
the Manassas Central Library as usual. I still need to confirm a location
for the travelling meeting.

This month, we'll be talking about setting new goals for the barony in the
coming year. This will be in keeping with the challenge issued this month to
all groups by our Kingdom Seneschal. (You do read the letters from your
kingdom officers in the Acorn, right?) It is particularly appropriate for
this barony with our incoming Coronets! So do try to attend and bring your
creative ideas with you.

The draft agenda is as follows:

*Meeting Agenda*

*Announcements*

Open officer positions:  Chancellors Minors

                                       Chatelaine

                                       Chancellor of the Exchequer

                                       Deputy Seneschal

Warrants in Process:       Knight Marshal

*Announcements regarding upcoming activities*

Manassas Library Business Meeting
01.02.2007

Baronial Business Meeting
01.06.2007

Sterling Activity Night (Room B)
01.16.2007

* *

*Upcoming events*

01.05.2008      Yule Revel
College Park, MD

01.12.2008      Atlantian 12th Night
Salisbury, NC

01.26.2008      Interbaronial Twelfth Night
Williamsburg, VA

01.26.2008      Midwinter's Revel
Lothian, MD

01.26.2008      Ice Castles
Bland, VA

02.02.2008      Winter University
Franklin, VA

02.23.2008      Ponte Alto Baronial Investiture
Leesburg, VA

03.22.2008      Defending the Gate VII & Baronial Investiture
Spotsylvania, VA

*Old business*

*New business*
Goals for AS 43 (and the rest of AS 42)