[Moo] OT: Looking for work

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 19:57:24 PST 2007

Well, today my company gave me a great Christmas present, a termination notice.  So I'm now looking for work.  I live near Andrews Airforce Base in Maryland, but I'm willing to commute.  I have four years of management experience in the field of retail, but am looking for something outside of that field if possible.  However, with bills and the need for healthcare coverage, I'm not choosy.  Please email me offlist if you have anything.

Acelina le Dragon
mka Dena Potito
Storvik