[Moo] [Watchtower] New Year's Party/Open house

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Dec 31 06:57:33 PST 2007

Rhonwen and I will be over there about 11am on Tuesday the 1st. I will
not be there for midnight fighting. I am not convinced that rapier
fighting at night is safe especially with the lighter blades. It is too
hard to verify that the tips are still intact when you cannot see the
weapon. Assuming the weather holds, I am willing to host a rapier
practice on the 1st.

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable new years. See you on the 1st.

Flaithri