[Moo] New Year's Party/Open house

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Thu Dec 20 07:41:06 PST 2007

Greetings all our friends and SCA family,

Once again, at House Wolfhou, there will be a gathering and celebration to
end the year of 2007, and to see in the New Year! Doors will be open from
sunday, Dec 30, from about 2:30 in the afternoon, until New Year's day about  8pm.
There will be food and drink here, and you are welcome to bring  your
favorites also. There are games and projects for during the days and  evenings, but
bring yours also to share. As always, we are a family friendly  bunch. (many of
the "Bubba Hoard" from UVA, and Ringer's friends will also be  here.)
Newcomers are always welcome. Crash space is available wherever you can  find it in
the house. At the stroke of midnight, the first archery shoot of the  New Year
will begin under lights, followed by some fireworks. There is space in  the
front yard for a torchlight tourney, if the rapier and heavy fighters wish,  and
have marshals.

Directions can be found on the Sudentorre website, or look on mapquest for
106 The Vance Way, Fredericksburg, VA 22405. Our neighbors across the street
are  also having a New Year's Party on the 1st, so we will both use the
additional  parking area "inside the circle" (you will see the cars).

I hope all have a Wonderful Safe and Joyous Holiday Season!!! Stay healthy
and happy! And we will look forward to seeing you in the new Year, if not
before...

Blitha of Wolfhou