[Moo] phone numbers

Denise McMahon denise at shado.info
Wed Dec 19 15:11:58 PST 2007

I hope everyone is staying warm!  As of this afternoon  51 responses
to the polling have arrived.

As the polling winds down I would like to ask for the phone numbers
of all the candidates, and if you find yourself travelling or out of
town, please include a phone number where We can reach you.

Please also include what the best time would be for Us to contact you.

We would like to contact the candidates on either the 26th or 27th,
if possible, so if folks have a cell number, please remember to
include that with your contact information if it would help.

Warm regards to everyone! Travel safe! Enjoy the lights!

HRM Rowan

Whenever you hear that someone else has been successful, rejoice.
Always practice rejoicing for others--whether your friend or your
enemy. If you cannot practice rejoicing, no matter how long you live,
you will not be happy.

-Lama Zopa Rinpoche, "Transforming Problems Into Happiness"