[Moo] Borders Wrapping

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Tue Dec 18 14:02:43 PST 2007

It is in the Market Place Shopping Center at the Garrisonville Road Exit #143B (Route 610).

As soon as you exit the highway, move over into the far right lane, and taking a right turn at the light.  Go straight and Borders is on the left at the back of the shopping center.  Very easy to get to.

Cairistiona