[Moo] Friday night archery

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 15:17:32 PST 2007

<giggle> Me laughing at that.

 I am glad that the archery center cared enough to call me and inform me that they were closing the archery center early so that we would not waste our time or get too frustrated at no response at all.

It is a hard thing to find an indoor range that will have us  with as little money as we pay for the convinience of being in out of the cold.

However if we can find another range in our area where we can shoot given the amount of money we spend and the days that we would like to shoot, I offer you that challenge because I have exhausted  almost all of my options.

If I had land avaliable I would extend it to the archers and the rapier and the heavy as well as the thrown.  I am hoping one day to be able to do that.

But for now we are at the mercy of  NOVA park authority and that is what we have.

YIS
Lady Karin Taylor de Cameron