[Moo] Friday night archery

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:28:12 PST 2007

Note to self: probably wait till Sunday afternoon, unless I want to do
hardcore-in-the-cold again.  On the other hand, Sunday after Unevent I shot
an 18 and a 22 in the rain.

--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com