[Moo] Manassas Central Library Meeting is Wednesday night

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 20:29:51 PST 2007

In a message dated 12/3/2007 9:26:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com writes:

Although  no candidate forum is planned for this meeting, candidates are
welcome to do  impromptu Q&A at the December 5th meeting if that is their  desire.

I do plan to attend, and answer questions anyone may have of me.  Feel  free
to talk with me or Elizabeth (on any subject) whenever you see  us.

Siegfried  McClure
m.k.a. R. James Ernst, jr.
Canton of Sudentorre, Barony of  Stierbach, Kingdom of  Atlantia
SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com