[Moo] Change of address

Enequy enequy at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 19 17:29:13 PST 2007

Well I am one of the people that has been effected by the takeover of
Adelphia by Comcast.

So as of this date my new address is enequy at comcast.net.

Please pass this on to the southern Canton also. And the web minister please
also take note of this and change it on the web pages. The address for the
OOP will change also as soon as I get the availability to copy the stuff
over to Comcast - I will let you know when that has been accomplished.

There is still a considerable time where messages to the old address gets
forwarded to the new one so there will not be a loss of emails.

Thanks

Enequy

Honour, Valour, Knowledge, and Service