[Moo] Wednesday Pub Quiz

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 20:56:22 PST 2007

Greetings to you gentle nobles,

  Come one come all to O'Falion's Pub quiz held Wednesday evening at nine p.m.
  The quiz questions are fun the team names are funny, and there is Great food a good atmosphere, and BEER.
  Did I forget to mention Beer? :)
  BUT there is more!
  Surely I jest <BUT NO I do not> My name is not shirly
  Oh back to there is more, the winners of PUB QUIZ gets a Gift certificate.

  So please come join us and have fun even if you can't answer the questions its still fun.

  Yours in Service
  Karin Taylor de Cameron