[Moo] Sapphire Joust VI event flyer posted

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 13:01:43 PST 2007

This was posted at the beginning of the month. It's not to early to start
thinking about the next Jem Joust!

http://www.geocities.com/sapphirejoust/

Anyone interested in organizing the baronial encampment this year? It is not
anywhere as challenging as being a Pennsic Land Agent, and is a fine way to
serve your barony. If you would like more information or to volunteer, let
me know.

Speaking of volunteering, we had a crew of people help with cleanup after
the last Sapphire. Contributions like that can really make a difference for
Caer Mear to continue holding this much-beloved event. It has been noted
that some others of Caer Mear's neighbors have been sponsoring specific
things at the event in recent years. We hope to make our own contribution in
a more organized fashion this year. If you have ideas about how you'd like
to see the barony contribute to this event, please let me know about that as
well.

Iustinos Ancyrenos, baronial seneschal