[Moo] Apple Blossom Parade

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 02:44:39 PST 2007

 Greetings!
     Our small community here in Abhainn Iarthar is
participating in the 80th Apple Blossom Parade. We
would dearly love to invite all who would be willing
to help us out by showing up in spiffy (and comfy!)
garb for a 1 1/2 mile walk around Winchester. This
years parade theme is Virginia Blooms through Time.
      Last year we made an amazing showing through the
hard work of our canton members.
     The date is May 5th (1st Sat in May), We have a
16ft trailer available to us, as well as assembling a
walking entry. Our own Ceit will be resembling
Elizabeth I. If you are interested in participating
please contact me at your earliest convenience. There
some limitations on children (under the age of 6
cannot participate in the parade). If you have any
questions please call my cell (540)660-4661.
      YIS,
       Alienor de Bathe

Love Conquers All