[Moo] Apple Blossom Parade

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 03:06:23 PST 2007

It's important that you let Alienor know soon if you think you want to
participate (not necessarily a commitment this far out). If I understand the
traffic on the Abhainn Iarthar list correctly, the parade's organizers are
looking for a preliminary head count soon. This should be a very similar
activity to the Christmas parade Sudentorre participates in every year, only
warmer!

Alienor, do we know what time the parade is scheduled (for those who may
wish to parade and attend (part of) Crown Tourney in Isenfir)?

Iustinos