[Moo] Apple Blossom Parade

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 03:15:37 PST 2007

  Iustinos,
     The line up for the parade will be in the
afternoon (May 5th), I will send that info out as soon
as I get it. They send all of the info out after
they've decided who will be in the parade.... Last
year we lined up by 2:30 but the parade itself was
delayed for awhile. Just have to work with how things
role out. If anyone wants to be part of the float,
need to line up at 8:30 in the morning for
judging......
     I need to get a head count asap for sending in
the applications. Thanks for your help!
       Alienor

Love Conquers All