[Moo] Coming weekend help

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 07:24:23 PST 2007

All you had to do was ask, Ragnar and I will be there. My promise to him is that I am there for him while he is fighting, one of those "honor your sweat" promisses. But I would be happy to assist with TRM. Are you doing it in shifts? I have retained for two royals before, just let me know what you need.

  Hugs,
  Willow

Sunniva Kyrre <sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net> wrote:
          Well, I was going to bring this up at the business meeting. Since that was iced out I will post it here. I need some help this coming weekend.

  At the Tourney of Love and Beauty, my regular staff of retainers for Their Majesties are helping run the event until about 4 ish and are not available until then. If anyone would like to help retain for TRM this weekend please contact me or find me Saturday Morning.

  I also am doing the giftbag for the King of Ealdomere. He is coming to Love and Beauty. So if you have anything that you would like to contribute, please contact me or find me before noon Saturday. The Kingdom colors are red and white, as well as his personal colors being red, white and black.

  Thank you for any and all help.
  Sunniva