[Moo] Coming weekend help

Sunniva Kyrre sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Tue Feb 20 18:55:51 PST 2007

Hey there,

Thank you so much for the offer. Could you help in the morning 10 until about noon? They will have a brief morning court but you do not have to stand if you do not want to. Heavy fighting starts at 2 with the procession. So this should allow you to be there for Ragnar when he fights. Thank you so much and see you Saturday.

Sunniva