[Moo] Alyce Elizabeth Snead (Newest little subject in the kingdomof Atlantia)

Smith CTR Jeffrey C jeffrey.c.smith.ctr at usmc.mil
Fri Feb 2 07:47:29 PST 2007

Congratulations!

-----Original Message-----
From: moo-bounces at stierbach.org [mailto:moo-bounces at stierbach.org] On
Behalf Of Ryan Snead
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 10:28
To: moo at stierbach.org; ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org;
atlantia at atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.com;
watchtower at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Moo] Alyce Elizabeth Snead (Newest little subject in the
kingdomof Atlantia)

Unto the populace of my barony and kingdom do Mistress Ilse von Brenner
and Lord Iustinos Anycrenos address this missive:

Friends, let me direct your attention to this link where you may view a
picture of Ilse holding Alyce Elizabth Snead a few hours after giving
birth.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2523846450050746764OQcQmu

Alyce Elizabeth was born yesterday, February 1st at 12:43pm after about
12 hours of labor. She weighed 5lbs 13oz at her birth. She is very
healthy and had a very exciting Zeroth birthday.