[Moo] Alyce Elizabeth Snead (Newest little subject in the kingdomof Atlantia)

Richard Wymarc wymarc at comcast.net
Fri Feb 2 08:03:17 PST 2007

Very nice workmanship; however I'll need to see your documentation before I can really judge the overall quality of the work.

(There, That should get me swatted by Ceridwen.... 8->)

They both look beautiful... I wanna hold the baby!

Congratulations!

Master Richard Wymarc
mka Timothy J. Mitchell

"I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have."
--Leonardo da Vinci