[Moo] A&S Display help needed

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 15:52:29 PST 2007

Sounds good.  Come on over.  I will be home  tonight or tomorrow until around four when I go to  archery.  Then I plan to be home on Sunday for most of the day. I have a few leather projects I am working on.   And of course there is baronial at home next wed.

Colum

From: Made For Willow <madeforwillow at yahoo.com>

Morning to you,

You know I love all your work and could load my car with half the stuff on your display shelfs. I would love that. I do this March 20th so have a bit of time. How about I plan to come over and collect some things and you can help me make cards telling what each one is and loosey date their usage? I will be at every local event over the next few months, with a viking in tow...so let me know what would work for you.

Hugs to you both,
Willow
703-391-5665 homes
703-709-2064 work

pjdarby at comcast.net wrote:
Leather jacks, leather canteen and costrell if your interested.

Colum

From: Made For Willow <madeforwillow at yahoo.com>

Greeting to All,

I am taking a history class in the evening, we are studying the Middle Ages. My Professor asked if I would like to share "Current Life in the Middle Ages" with the class, and I jumped at the opportunity to share our wonderful hobbie.

I would like to display authentic items that show day to day life, crafts, handwork, leather work, shield work, clothing and other items. I will do a 45 minute talk on everyday life in the Middle Ages and would appreciate any items that you would be willing to lend for this project. Your ideas and contributions would be highly appreciated.

I am presenting it March 20th, and would like to gather items together with some sort of document or explanation card to display with them. If you are willing to share your talent, craft item, workmanship, etc., I will return the items to you within the week of display.

No weapons of anykind can be used, but armor, shields and such can be.

Thank you in advance,
Lady Willow faye Dunne

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.