[Moo] Do not respond to requests from the Wife Swap TV show says Society Seneschal

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:00:48 PST 2007

This was a pretty important message from the Kingdom Seneschal that came
across the Merry Rose yesterday. For those of you not subscribed there, I am
passing this on for your information. If you are contacted directly, please
let me and/or your canton seneschal know in addition to forwarding the
communication to the kingdom media deputy and kingdom seneschal.

Thank-you,

Iustinos Ancyrenos

-------------------Forwarded message below-------------------------------

Greetings from the Kingdom Seneschal, Fiona MacLeod

Apparently, all of the East Kingdom emails were spammed by the Wife Swap
production people, looking for people to participate in their show as
members of the SCA. Please let everyone in your groups know that the SCA has
told the production company we (as a group) do not want to be contacted, and
we will not allow them to use the SCA name in association with any of it's
participants. If you receive a contact please follow these directions (from
society): "The Society Seneschal wrote: "Under -*NO*- circumstances should
any branchlevel (from college to Kingdom) be responding to the Wife Swap
people. If you receive communications from them forward to media at
sca.org<http://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/mailman/listinfo/atlantia>and
Seneschal
at sca.org <http://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/mailman/listinfo/atlantia> ."Do
not respond to any contacts, just forward them on.Thank you!Fiona MacLeod