[Moo] Glass Guild

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 10:39:54 PST 2007

Greetings! Come in from the cold and enjoy some torch time at the monthly Manassas gathering of the Stierbach Glass Guild this Thursday, January 25th at the home of Their Excellencies.  We will begin around 7 p.m. and run until 10 p.m.  Glass and supplies are provided. We ask that you bring a can of MAPP gas, which may be purchased at either Home Depot or Lowes. Directions: From Manassas and points west:

Take best route to Prince William Parkway east.
Turn left on Yates Ford Road.
Turn right on Davis Ford Road.
After crossing Occoquan River, make first left turn onto Occoquan Forest Drive.
Turn right onto River Run Drive.
Ours is the first house on the left after passing Squirrel's Nest Circle.
>From the east:

Take Prince William Parkway west.
Turn right on Davis Ford Road. After approximately three miles you will see signs for a stable, a curve, a hill and an intersection.
Turn right on Occoquan Forest Drive (if you cross the river at the foot of the hill, you missed the turn). Follow directions above.
Pet alert: We have two exuberant, friendly Labradors.