[Moo] Off Topic

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 08:31:44 PST 2007

Sounds good, depending on work schedules -- let me know when you decide to do it.

  Marsaili

Made For Willow <madeforwillow at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Greetings to the List,

  This is Lady Willow faye Dunne, most of you know me as Ragnars Consort! I am in the Reston Area and would be interested in others that would like to gather once a week for social activities. The winter is here and I find myself suffering at the hands of my college homework pile but would be interested in hosting a game/movie night at my place in Reston.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

  Thank you!

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia