[Moo] Off Topic

Bambi Nieto hippydippydncr at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 09:26:20 PST 2007

ooh cool...
I wouod like to add that if there was interest in a
small dance gthering of either eropean or missle
eastern persuasion..I have a big empty room we we
could play in in Herndon.
Bambi
--- Marsaili Johnston <ladymarsaili at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sounds good, depending on work schedules -- let me
> know when you decide to do it.
>
>   Marsaili
>
> Made For Willow <madeforwillow at yahoo.com> wrote:
>     Greetings to the List,
>
>   This is Lady Willow faye Dunne, most of you know
> me as Ragnars Consort! I am in the Reston Area and
> would be interested in others that would like to
> gather once a week for social activities. The winter
> is here and I find myself suffering at the hands of
> my college homework pile but would be interested in
> hosting a game/movie night at my place in Reston.
>
> If anyone is interested please let me know.
>
>   Thank you!

>     Lady Marsaili Johnston
>   Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia

WARNING:
If you cant see my hips,it's not me.
If you can see my hips and I'm not dancing, check for a pulse..no, on second thought, just call the undertaker and then check for a pulse...it saves time.