[Moo] Pennsic camping plans

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 16:58:10 PDT 2007

Greetings all going to Pennsic,
The Stierbach encampment at Pennsic will be larger than previous, so we  will
need to do some extra planning. If all who are camping with the Barony  would
please sign onto the _pennsicmoo at yahoogroups.com_
(mailto:pennsicmoo at yahoogroups.com) , (and  anyone else going to Pennsic, even if you are camping
elsewhere... thus you will  be in the loop about planning schedules for courts and
archery shoots...), then  the Cantons and Barony lists won't be so busy! If
anyone knows of someone  camping with the Barony, who is not on one of the 3
lists, could you please  forward this message to them for me? Ceridwen (north) is
the Land Agent. I think  she is still missing some tent sizes, and also missing
some contact  informations. She is also looking to know when folks are
arriving, and departing  (ie, helpful to try not place your tent in an inaccessable
corner if you are  coming later or having to pack out sooner, and thus not
making you haul all your  stuff by hand around all the other tents). I will be
organizing the Meal Plan  this year, so I would also like to know who wishes to
be on the meal plan, when  folks are coming in and departing (numbers eating
on MP), and any food  allergies or drastic food preferances. Those who opt for
the meal plan will need  to share the kitchen with those preparing their own
meals. The goal of  good planning is to have all fed, clean, stay healthy, and
have a great time!  So, I look forward to hearing from all on the Pennsicmoo!
YIS-
--Blitha of Wolfhou