[Moo] [Watchtower] Pennsic camping plans

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 07:02:46 PDT 2007

I'll be there war week....the yahoo group link does not work...

TheWolfhou at aol.com wrote:
      Greetings all going to Pennsic,
  The Stierbach encampment at Pennsic will be larger than previous, so we will need to do some extra planning. If all who are camping with the Barony would please sign onto the pennsicmoo at yahoogroups.com, (and anyone else going to Pennsic, even if you are camping elsewhere... thus you will be in the loop about planning schedules for courts and archery shoots...), then the Cantons and Barony lists won't be so busy! If anyone knows of someone camping with the Barony, who is not on one of the 3 lists, could you please forward this message to them for me? Ceridwen (north) is the Land Agent. I think she is still missing some tent sizes, and also missing some contact informations. She is also looking to know when folks are arriving, and departing (ie, helpful to try not place your tent in an inaccessable corner if you are coming later or having to pack out sooner, and thus not making you haul all your stuff by hand around all the other tents). I will be organizing the Meal Plan
 this year, so I would also like to know who wishes to be on the meal plan, when folks are coming in and departing (numbers eating on MP), and any food allergies or drastic food preferances. Those who opt for the meal plan will need to share the kitchen with those preparing their own meals. The goal of good planning is to have all fed, clean, stay healthy, and have a great time! So, I look forward to hearing from all on the Pennsicmoo!
  YIS-
  --Blitha of Wolfhou