[Moo] Stierbach Officers to meet on Thursday

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 02:38:02 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the barony of Stierbach.

Our officers meeting will be held at the home of Ii Saburou and Abe no
Kotori on this Thursday, July 5th starting at 7pm. All are welcome to
attend. We hold these meetings monthly to prepare an agenda for the
upcoming business meetings. If you have business to bring to the
attention of the barony or your are curious about what happens when
officers of the barony meet, you are most welcome to attend. Some
topics likely to come up include our upcoming events (Hot Glass
Symposium, Pennsic, and Coronation) and activities for the month of
July (to include Bardic and Sterling Arts & Activities Night).

In faithful service do I remain,

Iustinos Ancyrenos patrikios and seneschal to the barony of Stierbach

Ii's and Aine's address is:

6899 Ridge Water Court, Centreville, VA 20121. You can call (703)
815-0310 if you get lost.

Directions to their house:
>From the North, East, or West: Take Rt. 28 S or I-66 to the junction
of Rt 28 and I-66. Follow Rt 28 (Centreville Rd.) south approximately
three miles. After you pass Braddock Rd. you continue through the next
light at Green Trails/Old Mill and then take the next left onto
Bradenton Rd. (If you hit the light at Compton Rd., you've gone too
far. Come back around and it will be the first street on your right.)
Bradenton ends in a T-intersection, and you will need to turn left
onto Compton Village ROAD. Follow this past the community center and
take the next right onto Compton Village COURT. Follow this to the end
and turn right onto Ridge Water Court.

>From the South: Make your way to Rt. 28 and take Rt. 28 North towards
Centreville. Past the light for Compton Road, take the next right onto
Bradenton. Bradenton ends in a T-intersection, and you will need to