[Moo] Pennsic Update - Baronial Activities

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 04:38:20 PDT 2007

The apron would be scarier then the musket by a long shot (pun intended). But we are not there to scare the people away. We are there to make a good presentation, sometimes with a little jest, and to be guards for the Kingdom lands allowing only the poeple with proper business in. I would go with the musket. And that will give the oppertunity for more active conversation on the use of fire arms in period.

Enequy

From: "Dexter Guptill" <3fgburner at gmail.com>