[Moo] Pennsic Update - Baronial Activities

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 04:55:27 PDT 2007

Let's note that I was, to some extent, joking about the "scary" part.
"Instructional" is actually more  of the goal. I may go with the
surgeon's kit just because I have 2 classes x 2 sessions on guns, and
only 1 session of 1 class on medicine this war.

--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need
to reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com