[Moo] Business Stuff

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 06:51:52 PDT 2007

Greetings!
   So much has happened with our group in the last few
months. As well as everyone being extremely busy the
last few weeks. So I have a suggestion. Let's have our
business meeting the 3rd Monday of the month. Ceit and
Ward have graciously opened their home to us 7 pm Jun
18th.
    Let me know if you have any suggestions. I will be
at Scribal tonight and Middle Eastern Dance at
Seraphina & Tigger's on Tues June 12th.
    Equestrian meeting will be happening on Sun Jun
17th at 3 pm here at our place. We will be building
our games equipment! Let us know how many are coming
so we have enough for the grill!
    YIS,
  Alienor

Love Conquers All