[Moo] Business Stuff

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 07:20:52 PDT 2007

ordinarily that would work for me but mondays and wednesdays I have classes from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM so I will not be able to attend I'll have to sit down with ward later and go over the details of what i know as far as the exchequer position but that can be done at any time befor the meeting
  Yours in service
  Loric

Laura Barrett <alienorb48912 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings!
So much has happened with our group in the last few
months. As well as everyone being extremely busy the
last few weeks. So I have a suggestion. Let's have our
business meeting the 3rd Monday of the month. Ceit and
Ward have graciously opened their home to us 7 pm Jun
18th.
Let me know if you have any suggestions. I will be
at Scribal tonight and Middle Eastern Dance at
Seraphina & Tigger's on Tues June 12th.
Equestrian meeting will be happening on Sun Jun
17th at 3 pm here at our place. We will be building
our games equipment! Let us know how many are coming
so we have enough for the grill!
YIS,
Alienor

Love Conquers All