[Moo] Open House on Sunday!

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 08:07:27 PDT 2007

There will be an open house at the Kelly's, in Purcellville, for those who
would like to hangout and maybe do some archery on the side.

We have a room for sewing with several machines for people to use.   The
lampworking workshop will be open for anyone who would like to try their  hand at
making beads. The dining room is there for those who would like to run a  game
or two.

We have small pool for the kids, or very sweaty adults to cool off.   And a
basement to lock the kids away... ; )

So, we have lots of stuff to do, and some of it might even have something  to
do with the SCA!  Come on out to join us... and do archery, too.

Last week we all learned Viking wire weaving!

Regards,

Grace