[Moo] Business Stuff

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:11:30 PDT 2007

As I said before Lewin, your comments are appreciated as is Baroness Annejke
offer to assist with ADA assessments of meeting sites (possibly including
private residences). I'm bringing some of my research on the DoJ site to the
meeting tonight for people who are interested in learning more. We're all
learning a lot today.

Iustinos