[Moo] Newcomer's Meeting/ Persona Development/ Garb Sewing/ Any Questions You Have About the SCA Day.

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 11:19:54 PDT 2007

On Sunday, June 10, from 1p to whenever people go home (or I say 'please leave!' cuz I have to go to work in the morning  ), I'll be hosting a Newcomer's Meeting/  Persona Development/ Garb Sewing/ Any Questions You Have About the SCA Day.  I would also like to invite any other 'experienced' members to please come to to help out and answer questions too -- the more, the merrier!  If there is anyone that's good at drafting patterns, your services would be VERY welcome!

  I'll have some books on garb (if anyone wants to bring some others for references, please do!) and I have a sewing machine.  There is space to set up others if you'd like to bring one too.  If you have any particular garb questions, let me know, because we've had an offer to bring more costume books, but not her WHOLE library!

    Directions:  Take your best route to Rte 7 West.  Go straight out, past Rte 15, until you come to the Town of Leesburg sign on the right.  At the first light after Rte 15, turn Right onto Fort Evans Road.  Go the Hunters Crossing Apartments (on your left) and turn left into the driveway.  Go to the 2nd dumpster (isn't that a wonderful landmark!) which will be on your left and park anywhere.  Go up the sidewalk to Building 9.  I'm in apartment #1.

  Don't go up Rte 15 -- You can't get to my end of Fort Evans Road from there!

  The Actual Street Address is:  36 Fort Evans Road, NE, Building 9, Apartment #1, Leesburg, VA 20176 (just in case you want to MapQuest or Google for directions)
  If you get lost, my number is 703-771-0005.

  Cat Warning: If you are allergic, I do have a cat.  She's rather shy and may be in hiding.  But, she could decide to come out and visit too!

    Lady Marsali Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia